Welcome to Cognus. Note: some items will be hard to see clearly from the default viewing size. We strongly suggest that our videos are watched using the full screen mode.
1. General Improvements: Tile Stacking. (08:45)
2. General Improvements: Status Bar Extensions. (09:13)
4. Interface Customization: Command Container with Flyouts, Creating a Custom Icon. (07:51)
5. “Worth Another Look”: Mouse Line Sketching Combined with the Geometry Expert. (04:59)
Note: it is suggested that the last three videos are viewed in order.
6. Geometry Creation Improvements: Cleanup a Rough Sketch. General Improvements: Advanced Approach and Retract Features. Lathe Improvements: Chamfer Bar, Chip Breaking Control. (13:39)
7. “Worth Another Look”: Geometry Expert combined with Redo All Operations. (04:14)
Chuck VanVolkingburgh and Stephen Cunningham have both been programming and working with CNC machinery for more than twenty-five years each (50 years combined experience). As reseller employees, they have helped to train thousands of GibbsCAM users from hundreds of large and small machine shops over the past eighteen years. Companies like Precision Drilling, National Oilwell Varco, Weatherford, Redline-Pro, Drilformance, Promac and hundreds more have taken our classroom and on-site training. Over the years we have developed a well organized curriculum which produces capable GibbsCAM users.